On this episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, the crew talks about Maryland men’s basketball’s latest stretch which has consisted of two straight wins. The editors go over Maryland’s upset win over then-No. 17 Illinois and the road victory against Rutgers.
All of that and more on our latest podcast.
On this episode:
- Looking at Maryland men’s basketball’s win over No. 17 Illinois
- How did the Terps’ bigs perform with no Kofi Cockburn in the lineup?
- Examining Donta Scott’s last two performances and what changed
- How strong of a win was the one against Illinois?
- Maryland’s eight-point road victory over Rutgers to move to 11-9 and 3-6 in Big Ten play
- Takeaways from Fatts Russell’s solid effort against the Scarlet Knights
- Is Maryland’s backcourt transitioning to what many thought it would be earlier in the season?
- Which win was more critical for the Terps to capture: Illinois or Rutgers?
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.