Maryland men’s basketball will look for its third conference win as it takes on Rutgers in Piscataway, New Jersey.
The Terps and Scarlet Knights met earlier this month. In that matchup, Maryland went into halftime with an 11-point lead but ultimately let it slip away as guard Ron Harper Jr. tallied a career-high 31 points to lead Rutgers to a win.
Maryland is most recently coming off an 81-65 win over then-No. 17 Illinois while Rutgers defeated Iowa after beating the Terps, then it fell to Minnesota in Minneapolis by three points.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball at Rutgers
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Rutgers preview (part two)
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s upset win over No. 17 Illinois
- Maryland men’s basketball rallies to upset No. 17 Illinois, 81-65
- Maryland men’s basketball unable to pull pieces together in 83-64 road loss to Michigan
- Takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s ugly loss to Michigan
- Testudo Times Podcast: A lost season?