Maryland men’s basketball will head to Ann Arbor to face the Michigan Wolverines on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
The Terps last played against Rutgers at home on Saturday. Maryland entered halftime with an 11-point lead before collapsing in the second half to suffer a double-digit defeat.
Maryland will look to get back on track against a Michigan program that was recently paused due to COVID-19. The Wolverines could be without some of their top players on Tuesday night.
Maryland and Michigan both came into the season with high expectations, ranking in the preseason top 25 AP poll. However, both teams are having disappointing seasons and need every win they can get to turn their seasons around.
Let’s take a brief look at the matchup.
Maryland: (9-8, 1-5 Big Ten)
Michigan: (7-7, 1-3 Big Ten)
All-time series: Michigan leads 8-6
Odds: Michigan -6 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Tuesday, Jan. 18, 7 p.m. ET, Crisler Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
TV: ESPN2 — Jason Benetti (Play-by-Play), Robbie Hummel (Analyst), Myron Medcalf (Reporter)
Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst), Walt Williams (Analyst)
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Michigan preview
- Maryland men’s basketball’s halftime lead erased, taken down by Rutgers, 70-59
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Rutgers
- Maryland men’s basketball receives commitment from transfer guard Cashius McNeilly
- Maryland men’s basketball avoids major collapse, defeats Northwestern, 94-87
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s thrilling win over Northwestern
- Maryland men’s basketball assistant coach Bruce Shingler suspended, charged with soliciting prostitution in October