Maryland football is off to its best start since 2016.
Lauren Rosh, Dylan Spilko and Sam Oshtry sat down to talk about the program’s 4-0 record and how the team performed against Kent State.
On this episode:
- Maryland volleyball beat reporter Colin McNamara sat down to discuss the team’s recent success.
- Maryland’s 37-16 win over Kent State in the fourth week
- Is Taulia Tagovailoa’s production sustainable?
- Will Maryland continue to spread the ball out on offense?
- How does Maryland shape up against No. 5 Iowa on Friday night?
- Predictions for Maryland’s fifth matchup of the season
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content. You can find hosts Lauren Rosh and Dylan Spilko on Twitter for more content, as well.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.