The Testudo Times Podcast is officially back for the Maryland fall sports season. Lauren Rosh, Dylan Spilko and Sam Oshtry sit down to discuss Maryland football’s upcoming season and matchup with West Virginia on Sept. 4. The crew also provides updates on Maryland women’s and men’s soccer, as well as field hockey and volleyball.
Tune in to the Testudo Times Podcast every week! New episodes will be recorded and published each Wednesday.
On this episode:
- How will Maryland football fare this season with a challenging schedule?
- Will junior quarterback Taulia Tagovailoa step up this season?
- Who are the projected offensive and defensive MVPs?
- Who are the team’s X-factors?
- Who is the potential freshman of the year?
- Updates on Maryland women’s and men’s soccer and how they are excelling so far.
- Can Maryland volleyball and field hockey keep the momentum rolling?
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.