There are just six days until Selection Sunday and 10 days until March Madness officially begins. So, the Testudo Times podcast crew decided to re-launch a limited edition series that will run through the start of the NCAA Tournament to discuss everything you need to know before you make your bracket.
Each week, Lila Bromberg and Matt Levine, joined by former staff writer and current Illinois beat writer Brandon Simberg (The Daily Illini), will discuss how the top ranked teams in the country are doing, how Maryland and other teams stack up in the latest bracket projections, give our latest Final Four picks and take part in some fun debates about the national college basketball scene.
Check out the second episode.
- Our thoughts since Maryland men’s basketball won a share of the Big Ten title exactly one year ago.
- Our reactions to this week’s AP Top 25
- Standout games from the past week and weekend
- Which teams are we buying in on and which teams are we selling?
- Which conference is better: the Big Ten or Big 12?
- Have our opinions on any top teams changed?
- We preview every Power 5 conference tournament, including the big matchups, who will win and who could make a deep run.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.