The Pinstripe Bowl is here.
Maryland football is set to take on Virginia Tech at 2:15 p.m. at Yankee Stadium.
The Terps are playing in their first bowl game since 2016 and are searching for their bowl win since 2010. This marks Maryland’s first postseason appearance under head coach Michael Locksley and the 28th bowl game appearance in program history.
The Hokies’ most recent bowl game came in 2019 against Kentucky in the Belk Bowl.
Both teams are 6-6 and searching to end their season above .500.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs. Virginia Tech preview
- The Pinstripe Bowl: Maryland football develops young players, aims to send seniors out on a high note
- Florida wide receiver Jacob Copeland announces transfer to Maryland football
- Maryland football wide receiver Dontay Demus Jr. announces he will return to the program next season
- Maryland football runs over Rutgers, 40-16, to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2016
- Three takeaways Maryland football’s win over Rutgers in the regular season-finale
- Tracking early signing day for Maryland football’s 2022 class
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.