Maryland men’s basketball is in the midst of a three-game losing streak and it will have its toughest task to date on Sunday.
It’ll be a matchup against No. 20 Florida, a team that has captured seven wins in its opening nine games, in the Basketball Hall of Fame Invitational in Brooklyn, New York to determine if the Terps can muster their first win since Nov. 25.
It has already been quite the season for Maryland, which finds itself 0-1 in conference play under interim head coach Danny Manning. After the game with the Gators, Maryland will have just two games left in December — against Loyola and Brown — before Big Ten play takes over the rest of the schedule.
Let’s take a brief look at Sunday’s game.
Maryland: (5-4, 0-0 Big Ten)
No. 20 Florida: (7-2, 0-0 SEC)
All-time series: Florida leads 2-1
Odds: Florida -5 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Sunday, Dec. 12, 4:30 p.m. ET, Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York
TV: Big Ten Network - Brandon Gaudin (Play-by-Play), Robbie Hummel (Analyst), Andy Katz (Sideline)
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt) / 980AM (DC) - Johnny Holliday, Chris Knoche
Stream: Watch Fox Sports
Catch up before the game
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. No. 20 Florida preview
- Breaking down Maryland men’s basketball’s conference schedule through January
- Maryland men’s basketball needs more efficient production out of its top players
- As Maryland men’s basketball moves forward, it reflects on the last few days
- Maryland men’s basketball loses its first game under Danny Manning, falls to Northwestern, 67-61
- Three takeaways from Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to Northwestern in Danny Manning’s debut
- Mark Turgeon, Maryland men’s basketball mutually agree to part ways
- Testudo Times Podcast: An unexpected situation
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.