After its 38-35 victory in College Park against the Indiana Hoosiers, Maryland football is sitting with a 5-3 record, just one win away from being bowl eligible.
Maryland hasn’t made it to a bowl game since 2016 and Lauren Rosh, Dylan Spilko and Sam Oshtry talked about what it will take for the Terps to get there again this season with just four games remaining on the schedule.
On this episode:
- A recap of Maryland football’s fifth win of the season over Indiana
- What did quarterback Taulia Tagovailoa do differently this week?
- A look at Carlos Carriere’s monster performance and what it means to the program
- How will Maryland split its work from the running backs in the remaining games?
- Will Maryland’s defense improve with four games left?
- Will the Terps get to the six-win mark?
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.