It’s a battle for a bowl game in Piscataway, New Jersey.
Both Maryland football and Rutgers stand at 5-6 and are searching for the sixth win to make it bowl eligible. The Terps have not been to a bowl game since 2016 and the Scarlet Knights have not done so since 2014.
Maryland is coming off a 59-18 loss against then-No. 8 Michigan while Rutgers was most recently shut out by Penn State, 28-0.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs. Rutgers preview
- Three takeaways from Maryland football’s loss to No. 8 Michigan
- Maryland football falls to No. 8 Michigan, 59-18
- Maryland football’s season is shaping up to be similar to its 2016 campaign
- Testudo Times Podcast: Maryland football is striving for six
- Presenting the spreads for all Big Ten matchups this weekend
- Maryland football’s defense falters again in 40-21 loss to No. 8 Michigan State
- Three takeaways from Maryland football’s loss to No. 8 Michigan State