Maryland football has one game remaining with a chance to keep its postseason hopes alive.
It’ll be Maryland and Rutgers facing off in Piscataway, New Jersey in a battle where both programs will be vying for that sixth win. Both teams have identical records and we should be in store for an entertaining win-or-go home game.
Maryland is in the midst of a three-game losing streak after it took down Indiana in College Park. Since that win, the Terps have lost to Penn State, Michigan State and most recently Michigan. The Terps will have one more shot to hit the six-win mark to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2016.
Let’s take a look at the matchup.
Maryland: 5-6 (2-6 Big Ten)
Rutgers: 5-6 (2-6 Big Ten)
All-time series: Maryland leads 9-7
DraftKings Sportsbook Line: Maryland -1.5 (Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Saturday, Nov. 27, 12 p.m. EST; SHI Stadium, Piscataway, New Jersey
TV: Big Ten Network - Cory Provus, Matt Millen, Krystle Rich
Radio: 105.7 FM (Balt) / 980 AM (DC) - Johnny Holliday, Steve Suter
Streaming: Watch Fox Sports
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs. Rutgers preview
- Three takeaways from Maryland football’s loss to No. 8 Michigan
- Maryland football falls to No. 8 Michigan, 59-18
- Maryland football’s season is shaping up to be similar to its 2016 campaign
- Testudo Times Podcast: Maryland football is striving for six
- Presenting the spreads for all Big Ten matchups this weekend
- Maryland football’s defense falters again in 40-21 loss to No. 8 Michigan State
- Three takeaways from Maryland football’s loss to No. 8 Michigan State
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.