Maryland men’s basketball is back in action after taking down Hofstra by two points back on Nov. 19.
The Terps are 4-1 to start the season and their next challenge will come at the Baha Mar Hoops Bahamas Championship event. Maryland has fallen out of the top-25, but matchups coming up against Richmond and then either Louisville or Mississippi State can help raise the program’s stock.
Richmond will be Maryland’s first opponent in the Bahamas event and the tipoff is set for 7 p.m.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Three takeaways from No. 20 Maryland men’s basketball’s win over Hofstra
- No. 20 Maryland men’s basketball escapes Hofstra, 69-67
- A look at Maryland men’s basketball’s historically bad shooting start
- Maryland men’s basketball vs. Richmond preview
- How to watch Maryland men’s basketball vs. Richmond
- Testudo Times Podcast: Turkey in the Bahamas
- No. 20 Maryland men’s basketball falls to George Mason, 71-66
- Three takeaways from No. 20 Maryland men’s basketball’s first loss of the season to George Mason
- Maryland men’s basketball to honor Len Bias’ legacy on Dec. 1