No. 20 Maryland men’s basketball moved up one spot in the AP top 25 poll after collecting three straight wins to start off the 2021-22 season.
The Terps beat Quinnipiac, George Washington and Vermont in the span of five days and now they will face George Mason on Wednesday before squaring off with Hofstra on Friday.
In Maryland’s most recent win against Vermont, it used a strong second-half to remain perfect. Guards Fatts Russell and Eric Ayala combined for 44 points in the 68-57 victory. Center Qudus Wahab, who has been a standout for Maryland in its first three games, had just six points but managed eight rebounds in the win. Now, the Terps have two games left on their five-game homestand to begin the season.
Here’s what you need to know ahead of Wednesday’s matchup against George Mason.
Maryland: (3-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
George Mason: (3-0, 0-0 Atlantic 10)
All-time series: Maryland leads 9-0
Odds: Maryland -10.5 (Courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook, *Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.)
How to watch and listen
Wednesday, Nov. 17, 7 p.m. ET, Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland
TV: Big Ten Network - Jason Ross Jr. (Play-by-Play), Andy Katz (Analyst)
Stream: Fox Sports App
Catch up before the game
- No. 20 Maryland men’s basketball vs. George Mason preview
- Three takeaways from No. 21 Maryland men’s basketball win over Vermont
- No. 21 Maryland men’s basketball overcomes halftime deficit to defeat Vermont, 68-57
- No. 21 Maryland men’s basketball edges out George Washington, 71-64
- Three takeaways from No. 21 Maryland men’s basketball tight win over George Washington
- Three takeaways from No. 21 Maryland men’s basketball season-opener win against Quinnipiac
- No. 21 Maryland men’s basketball shows off its new additions, captures 83-69 win over Quinnipiac in season-opener
- Testudo Times Podcast: College basketball is back
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.