Maryland football is on the road to take on No. 7 Ohio State with kickoff slated for noon. This marks the Terps’ second consecutive matchup against a top-10 opponent.
Maryland is coming off its first loss of the season after it fell to Iowa, 51-14. The Terps will be without their star wide receiver Dontay Demus Jr. who is out for the season after injuring his right leg against the Hawkeyes.
After starting 1-0, Ohio State’s first and only loss of the season came in the second week against Oregon. Most recently, the Buckeyes defeated Rutgers, 52-13.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs. No. 7 Ohio State preview
- How to watch Maryland football vs. No. 7 Ohio State
- Maryland football needs to have a short memory to keep its season’s hopes alive
- Testudo Times Podcast: From one top-10 team to another
- The absence of Maryland football’s Dontay Demus Jr. will be costly beyond the field
- Maryland football’s Dontay Demus Jr. out for the remainder of the season with knee injury