Maryland football is back in College Park for its first game at home since Oct. 1. In that matchup, the Terps suffered their first loss of the season and have not won a game since. After starting 4-0, the Terps lost to then-No. 5 Iowa, then-No. 7 Ohio State and Minnesota.
In the last game against Minnesota on the road, the Terps couldn’t handle the Golden Gophers’ heavy rushing attack. Minnesota finished with four different touchdown scorers that found pay dirt on the ground as it compiled 326 rushing yards, while Maryland managed just 268 yards of total offense. Maryland eventually fell 34-16, dropping its away record to 1-2 and overall record to 4-3 in 2021.
Maryland will try to snap its three-game skid with a meeting against the 2-5 Indiana Hoosiers at noon.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- A look into the Maryland football culture head coach Michael Locksley is creating
- Maryland football vs. Indiana preview
- Maryland football’s defense needs to recapture its early season success in Indiana matchup
- Testudo Times Podcast: Homecoming edition
- Maryland football lands pair of Glades Central three-star offensive linemen in Class of 2022