Maryland football is fresh off its bye week and will square off with the Minnesota Golden Gophers at 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 23 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Lauren Rosh, Dylan Spilko and Sam Oshtry sat down to talk about how the Terps will match up with the Golden Gophers, and if Maryland can overcome its injuries in the last six games of the season.
On this episode:
- A Maryland football injury update.
- How can Maryland’s passing offense survive?
- Will this be the game that the defense, especially the secondary, bounces back?
- Who are our players to watch for this Saturday’s game?
- Predictions for Maryland vs. Minnesota.
- An initial reaction and examination of Maryland women’s basketball’s No. 4 preseason ranking from AP.
- A look at Maryland men’s basketball’s preseason No. 21 ranking from AP.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.