Maryland football is looking to get back on track after its bye week as it sits with a 4-2 record halfway through the season.
Lauren Rosh, Dylan Spilko and Sam Oshtry sat down to talk about where the Terps stand at the midway point, and how they project moving forward.
On this episode:
- Looking at Maryland football’s second loss of the season
- How will wide receiver Jeshaun Jones’ injury affect the offense?
- Can wide receiver Rakim Jarrett become a true No. 1 wideout?
- What happened to Maryland’s defense?
- Looking at the top performers halfway through the season
- Will Maryland reach six wins?
- What happened at Maryland men’s basketball’s media day?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content. You can find hosts Lauren Rosh and Dylan Spilko on Twitter for more content, as well.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.