Maryland football is hosting No. 5 Iowa under the lights for its second Big Ten matchup of the season. It will also be a mental health awareness game as both teams will be wearing green ribbon decals on their helmets and a joint public service announcement will be played in the third quarter.
Maryland is searching to be 5-0 for the first time since 2001 after securing wins over West Virginia, Howard, Illinois and Kent State.
Iowa is also entering the matchup at 4-0 and has defeated then-No. 17 Indiana, then-No. 9 Iowa State, Kent State and Colorado State.
It will be a battle between a strong Iowa defense and an explosive Maryland offense as both teams look to remain undefeated.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Defining the “standard” for Maryland football
- Maryland football vs. No. 5 Iowa preview
- Comparing Tayon Fleet-Davis’ production to Maryland football’s recent former star running backs
- Testudo Times Podcast: College Park Friday Night Lights
- How Maryland football is continuing to change the narrative when it comes to mental health