The Testudo Times Podcast is here to discuss the latest with Maryland men’s basketball and No. 7 Maryland women’s basketball, along with some non-revenue fall and spring sports that are starting up.
Matt Levine and Lila Bromberg recap Maryland men’s basketball’s loss to No. 14 Wisconsin and what has faulted the Terps so far. They also break down the Big Ten in men’s basketball and go over what the NCAA Tournament might look like.
Then they discuss the bounce back win for No. 7 Maryland women’s basketball after its loss to No. 14 Ohio State. The duo talks about why they are so dominant and how they can continue the success.
On this episode:
- What went wrong for Maryland against No. 14 Wisconsin?
- What has been the biggest issue for the Terrapins?
- How important is consistency?
- They discuss the current Big Ten and how it could shape up towards the end of the season.
- The duo takes a look at the latest NCAA Tournament Bracketology from ESPN’s Joe Lunardi.
- What has been key for Maryland women’s basketball?
- How far can the Terps go?
- Why have they been so successful?
- What milestones has the program reached?
- Then they discuss a quick preseason preview of men’s soccer, women’s soccer, men’s lacrosse and baseball.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.