Welcome back to ouTTakes, a podcast that’s here to discuss Maryland sports from an inside perspective. Our goal of the podcast is to shine a different light on Terps sport figures and allow you to get to know them as people.
This time, I was joined by linebacker Keandre Jones, who is getting ready for the NFL Draft after leading Maryland football in sacks and tackles for loss last season.
On this episode:
- Jones shares his favorite memories with Maryland football
- What makes head coach Mike Locksley such a good recruiter?
- How has Locksley started to change the culture at Maryland?
- How did Jones and Antoine Brooks Jr. decide to train together for the NFL Draft?
- What did their training look like each day?
- How is Jones continuing his draft preparation during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Jones answers some fun rapid fire questions
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.