Welcome back to ouTTakes, a podcast that’s here to discuss Maryland sports from an inside perspective. Our goal of the podcast is to shine a different light on Terps sport figures and allow you to get to know them as people.
This time, I was joined by Eric Hayes, who played for Maryland men’s basketball from 2006-10.
- What was it like playing for former head coach Gary Williams?
- How tough was it to go against Stephen Curry in the 2007 NCAA Tournament?
- Hayes recounts Maryland upsetting No. 1 North Carolina on the road during his sophomore season.
- What was it like to defeat Duke on senior night and then win the 2009-10 ACC regular season title?
- Does anything compare to the Maryland-Duke rivalry?
- Hayes gives insight on his professional career overseas and what led him into coaching
- What went through Hayes’ mind when he saw the 2020 NCAA Tournament was canceled?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.