Welcome back to ouTTakes, a podcast that’s here to discuss Maryland sports from an inside perspective. Our goal of the podcast is to shine a different light on Terps sport figures and allow you to get to know them as people.
This time, I was joined by former Terp Dean Muhtadi, who is better known as WWE star Mojo Rawley.
- How did Rawley end up on Maryland football?
- What was it like playing for head coach Ralph Friedgen?
- The WWE star shares his favorite memories playing for the Terps
- How did he end up with for the Green Bay Packers and Arizona Cardinals?
- What was the transition like from football to the WWE?
- How exactly did the Mojo Rawley name come about?
- What’s in store for Rob Gronkowski hosting WrestleMania?
- How has the coronavirus pandemic affected WWE?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.