There are just four days until Selection Sunday and nine days until March Madness officially begins. The Testudo Times podcast crew is back with our second episode of the Road to Atlanta limited edition series that will run through the NCAA Tournament to give you everything you need to know before you make your bracket.
Each week, we’ll discuss how the top ranked teams in the country are doing, how Maryland and other teams stack up in the latest bracket projections, give our latest Final Four picks and take part in some fun segments.
Check out the third episode.
This week, Brandon Simberg, Jordan Gold and I also played a game of “buy and sell” with bubble teams and discussed the best seniors in the nation.
- The latest bracket predictions for Maryland men’s basketball
- We “buy and sell” teams on the bubble
- What can we expect from every major conference tournament?
- Who will win each major conference tournament?
- If we could draft a team of three seniors for a 3-on-3 tournament, who would we take?
- We each give our updated Final Four picks
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.