It’s the 187th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The No. 9 Terps escaped Minneapolis with a 74-73 comeback victory over Minnesota, thanks to a game-winning shot from Darryl Morsell. Maryland has a chance to claim a share of the Big Ten regular season title when it hosts No. 24 Minnesota for College GameDay Saturday.
Matt Levine, Brandon Simberg and I recap the Terps’ win over Minnesota before previewing matchups against No. 24 Michigan State and Rutgers. We end talking about No. 7 Maryland women’s basketball.
Here we discuss:
- How were the Terps able to pull off the victory against the Golden Gophers?
- Is Maryland a team of destiny?
- What can we expect from College GameDay?
- Are the Terps en route to secure their first sole conference championship since 2001-02?
- Will Maryland pick up its second victory against Michigan State this season?
- Does a trip to Rutgers spell trouble?
- What has led to No. 7 Maryland women’s basketball’s 13-game winning streak?
- Does Brenda Frese’s team have what it takes to make a Final Four?
- How special of a season could this be for both teams in College Park?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.