There are just 20 days until Selection Sunday and 22 days until March Madness officially begins. So the Testudo Times podcast crew decided to launch a limited edition series that will run through the start of the NCAA Tournament to discuss everything you need to know before you make your bracket.
Each week, we’ll discuss how the top ranked teams in the country are doing, how Maryland and other teams stack up in the latest bracket projections, give our latest Final Four picks and take part in some fun segments.
Check out the first episode.
This week, Jordan Gold, Brandon Simberg and I also played out an interesting Big Ten scenario and debated the most overrated teams right now.
- The end to Maryland’s nine-game winning streak and the road the Terps face ahead.
- Does three of the top four teams losing this past week change anything?
- What were the best games of the past week?
- Things get heated when debating how good Duke actually is.
- How do the latest bracket projections shape up?
- Should some teams have dropped more in the latest AP Top 25?
- What can we expect in the Big Ten tournament?
- We play out an imaginary Big Ten trade deadline. If we could add any player in the conference who isn’t one of the top-three scorers on their current team to the Terps’ roster, who would it be?
- We debate the most overrated teams.
- What teams do we each think will make the Final Four?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.