It’s the 186th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The then-No. 9 Terps traveled to Michigan State Saturday in a game that was the most viewed on ESPN that day. Maryland led at halftime, before coughing up the lead in the second half only to allow for more heroics from Anthony Cowan Jr. en route to victory.
The Terps moved up to No. 7 in the AP Top 25 and took on Northwestern Tuesday night at home, remaining a perfect 15-0 at Xfinity Center.
Lila Bromberg and I discuss the current Big Ten standings and updated bracket projections for the NCAA Tournament. We recap Maryland’s wins over Michigan State and Northwestern before we preview the team’s matchup in Columbus, Ohio, this weekend against the No. 25 Buckeyes.
Here we discuss:
- What’s the latest in the Big Ten standings?
- Is Maryland capable of receiving a No. 1 seed on Selection Sunday?
- What similarities are there between the 2019-20 Terps and the 2002 National Champions?
- How did the Terps rally to defeat Michigan State?
- How big was the Terps’ win in East Lansing?
- How did Maryland handle Northwestern at home?
- How do the Terps get a win at Ohio State on Sunday?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.