It’s the 185th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The No. 9 Terps traveled to then-No. 20 Illinois Friday in a battle for first place of the Big Ten. Maryland trailed by double-digits before turning in a nine point victory. The Terps then hosted Nebraska and escaped an upset with a two-point victory.
Lila Bromberg and I discuss the current Big Ten standings and the most recent bracket update from Joe Lunardi. We recap Maryland’s wins over Illinois and Nebraska before we preview the team’s matchup in East Lansing, Michigan, this weekend against the Spartans.
Here we discuss:
- We dive deep into ESPN Bracketology from Joe Lunardi
- Is Maryland capable of receiving a No. 1 seed on Selection Sunday?
- Where will Maryland likely be seeded?
- How did the Terps rally to defeat Illinois?
- How did Maryland escape an upset against Nebraska?
- How does Maryland get a win at Michigan State on Saturday night?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.