Welcome back to the Testudo Times Podcast.
Maryland men’s basketball experienced several schedule changes and Maryland football had its game canceled, all due to opponents’ coronavirus issues, over the past week.
Matt Levine and Lila Bromberg share their thoughts about the college football and basketball seasons that are plagued by COVID-19. They discuss the schedule changes, the season’s so far and what lies ahead. And they wrap up with Maryland women’s basketball.
On this episode:
- The duo breaks down all the schedule changes
- They have an in depth discussion on the COVID-19 truncated season
- They recap Maryland football’s contest at Indiana last Saturday
- What current Terrapins have NFL talent?
- How has the men’s basketball team fared so far this season?
- They break down how player have performed and discuss Chol Marial’s potential
- What success has Maryland women’s basketball had so far?
- They break down Brenda Frese’s top performers through three games
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify hereand MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.