The Testudo Times Podcast is back with all the latest on Maryland football.
Following a 45-44 overtime win against Minnesota last Friday night, the Terps are set to travel to Penn State for Week Three in its second road game of the season.
Matt Levine and Lila Bromberg share their thoughts about Maryland’s first win of the season, break down everything there is to know about this week’s matchup and recap some significant news around the Big Ten.
On this episode:
- What was so significant about Maryland’s 17-point fourth quarter comeback against Minnesota?
- Who stepped up in a big way Friday night?
- What national recognition is this team and its players getting?
- How solid if Maryland’s offense?
- What does the defense need to improve on?
- The duo discusses the most recent Big Ten related news.
- Why has Penn State struggled thus far?
- How does Penn State’s new-look roster look?
- What are some key matchups for Saturday’s name?
- The duo gives their score predictions for the game.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify hereand MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.