The Testudo Times Podcast is back with all the latest on Maryland men’s basketball.
As the 2020-21 season nears, Matt Levine and Lila Bromberg were joined by Terrapin legend Walt Williams to preview everything you need to know.
On this episode:
- They reflect on Jalen Smith’s draft pick and how he fits with the Phoenix Suns.
- They recap some of the 2019-20 season, which included a Big Ten regular season championship, and give their thoughts on how far the team could’ve gone in the postseason.
- They discuss the loss of Anthony Cowan Jr., Smith, Ricky Lindo Jr., Serrel Smith Jr. and Joshua Tomaic.
- What kind of impact will transfers Jairus Hamilton and Galin Smith have?
- There are eight newcomers on the roster. Walt breaks down how difficult it is to build chemistry and an identity with the truncated season.
- They discuss how competitive the Big Ten is and which teams will be at the top of the standings.
- The trio gives out superlatives for their expectations of the most improved player, the player to make the biggest jump, as well as the starting five.
- How will the season be effected by the coronavirus?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify hereand MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.