The Testudo Times Podcast is back with all the latest on Maryland football.
Following a 43-3 defeat at Northwestern to open the season, the Terps are set to play a Friday night lights contest against Minnesota for their home opener in Week Two.
Matt Levine and Lila Bromberg share their thoughts about Maryland’s first game of the season, break down everything there is to know about this week’s matchup and recap some significant news around the Big Ten.
On this episode:
- The duo recaps what went wrong at Northwestern.
- What did Coach Locksley have to say at media availability?
- What can Maryland improve on after its first game?
- They discuss important Big Ten news related to COVID-19 and injuries.
- What does this Minnesota team look like?
- What will Maryland have to do to contain a powerful Golden Gophers offense?
- They give predictions for Week Two.
* Editors note: More information on the Wisconsin situation was released following the recording of this podcast. Head coach Paul Chryst, five other staff members and six players within the program have tested positive for COVID-19, forcing a minimum seven-day pause and the cancelation of the team’s game against Nebraska this weekend. With no wiggle room in the Big Ten’s schedule, this game will not be rescheduled.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account here for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.