It’s the 181st episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The Terps rose to No. 12 in the country after defeating Indiana, 75-59, at home on Jan. 4. They then took on No. 11 Ohio State at home on Jan. 7 and defeated the Buckeyes in double digit fashion.
Lila Bromberg and I talk about the recent performances for Maryland men’s basketball. We then preview the upcoming games.
Here we discuss:
- What stuck out for Maryland in its win over Indiana?
- What stuck out for Maryland in its win over No. 11 Ohio State?
- How important has the defense been, holding its last two opponents under 60 points?
- Who have we been impressed with on the Terps?
- How impactful has Donta Scott been?
- How can Maryland handle Iowa on the road on Friday?
- What will Maryland have to do to defeat Wisconsin on the road on Tuesday?
- How did Maryland women’s basketball do against Ohio State?
- How good has Kaila Charles been over the last few games?
If you would like to sponsor a Testudo Times Podcast, message us on Twitter @testudotimes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.