It’s the 183rd episode of the Testudo Times Podcast, and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The No. 15 Terps took on Northwestern and Indiana on the road on this past week. They trailed the Wildcats by 14 at halftime before a breakout second half that propelled them to their first road victory of the year. Maryland then got off to a blazing start against the Hoosiers, but lost the lead in the second half before late game heroics and a career-day from Jalen Smith helped steal another road win.
Lila Bromberg, Cody Wilcox, and I debate recent bracketology predictions and talk about the recent performances from the Terps before previewing the upcoming game in College Park against No. 18 Iowa.
Here we discuss:
- What do we think of ESPN’s Joe Lunardi’s latest NCAA Tournament bracket?
- Is Maryland’s projected four seed the right number?
- Who wins the Big Ten Tournament?
- How did Maryland rally to defeat Northwestern after trailing by double digits?
- What led to a win in Bloomington?
- How impactful has Jalen Smith been?
- What kind of jump has Smith made this season and over the past week?
- How does Maryland stop Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp and the Hawkeyes?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.