No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball is in Bloomington today for a 1 p.m. ET tipoff against Indiana.
The Terps are on a two-game winning streak, while the Hoosiers have won four of their last five since they lost in College Park Jan. 4. Most recently, Indiana took down No. 9 Michigan State Thursday in Assembly Hall — an arena Maryland has not secured a victory in since joining the Big Ten.
The game will be broadcasted on CBS by Kevin Harlan (Play-by-Play) and Jim Spanarkel (Analyst). You can stream the contest online here. If you’d like to listen on the radio instead, tune into 105.7 FM (Balt) or 980AM (DC) to catch Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play) and Chris Knoche (Analyst).
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but please be respectful.
Vegas: Maryland +2, O/U 133 (As of Sunday morning)
ESPN BPI: Maryland has a 53.1% chance to win
KenPom: Maryland 67, Indiana 66 (Maryland has a 53% chance to win)
Catch up before the game
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball vs Indiana preview (Part 2)
- No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball beats Northwestern, 77-66, for first true road win this season
- Three takeaways from No. 17 Maryland men’s basketball’s 77-66 win over Northwestern
- TT Court Vision: Jalen Smithl eads second-half charge in Terps’ first road win of the season
- Darryl Morsell and Jalen Smith spark run, lead No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball to 75-59 win over Indiana
- Three takeaways from No. 15 Maryland men’s basketball’s 75-59 win over Indiana