It’s the 182nd episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and we are back to talk about Maryland men’s basketball.
The No. 17 Terps took on Wisconsin on the road on Jan. 14 and fell to the Badgers in a late game collapse. Maryland then returned home to take on Purdue, defeating the Boilermakers, 57-50, and improving to 11-0 at Xfinity Center this season.
Lila Bromberg and I talk about the recent performances for Maryland men’s basketball. We then preview the upcoming game in Evanston, Illinois against Northwestern.
Here we discuss:
- How crazy has college basketball been this season?
- What makes the Big Ten conference deeper than any other in the nation?
- What went wrong for Maryland in Madison, Wisconsin?
- What could the Terps have done differently in order to beat the Badgers?
- How much of a jump has Jalen Smith made this season?
- How impactful has Donta Scott been?
- Has Aaron Wiggins finally found his groove?
- How did Maryland handle Purdue at home?
- What will the Terps have to do to defeat Northwestern on the road on Tuesday?
- What has Maryland women's basketball done over the last few games?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.