It’s the 180th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and we are back after a short break for the holidays.
Maryland men's basketball has fallen to No. 15 in the country after losses to Penn State and Seton Hall, followed by an 84-70 win over Bryant. The nonconference slate is over for the Terps and a tough schedule lies ahead, with the team facing Indiana on Jan. 4 and No. 5 Ohio State on Jan. 7.
Cody Wilcox and I talk about the recent performance and news surrounding Maryland men’s basketball. We then preview the upcoming games.
Here we discuss:
- Our impressions of Chol Marial’s debut
- What else can we take away from the victory over Bryant?
- How will the departure of the Makhel and Makhi Mitchell affect the team?
- How did our nonconference predictions stack up?
- Just how good is the Big Ten this year?
- Can the Terps make it through the next portion of their schedule without a loss?
- What can be expected in the matchup with Indiana?
- Why is Maryland vs Ohio State a must-watch game?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.