It’s the 165th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and Maryland football has its first real test of the season Saturday when it takes on No. 21 Syracuse.
Lila Bromberg and I recapped Maryland football’s 79-0 win over Howard, men’s soccer’s start to the season, as well as both field hockey’s and volleyball’s undefeated starts. And most importantly, we previewed Maryland football’s tough matchup against No. 21 Syracuse this weekend. Here we talked about:
- How did Maryland football look offensively and defensively in its win over Howard?
- How will Maryland men’s soccer fare in its contest at UCLA this weekend?
- Who will help carry Maryland field hockey back to the National Championship?
- What is in store for Maryland volleyball after starting 3-0?
- Will Maryland football’s passing game or rushing game be more successful against Syracuse?
- Predictions, spread, over/under and win probability
The No. 21 Syracuse Orange come into College Park Saturday. Maryland football hasn’t beaten a ranked team at home since NC State in 2010 with Russell Wilson at quarterback. The Terps have a big test ahead of them, but come into this week having dominated Howard.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.