It’s the 168th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and Maryland football is hosting one of the most prestigious games College Park has seen in recent years. The No. 12 Penn State Nittany Lions visit the Terps in a Friday night lights matchup.
Lila Bromberg, Cody Wilcox and I preview the game, taking an in-depth look at how the two teams match up, some tough injuries for the Terps and what it will take for this Maryland team to right its past woes against the Nittany Lions.
We also recapped the recent success of both men’s and women’s soccer. We talked about field hockey’s hot stretch and volleyball’s program milestone. Here’s what else we discussed:
- How does the loss of running back Jake Funk affect the team?
- What should you expect from Maryland football and No. 12 Penn State?
- How the bye week will impact both teams?
- How does each team stack up against the entire nation?
- Will Maryland rely on the pass or the run against Penn State’s top defense?
- What is the reason for Men’s soccer’s slow start?
- What can you expect from Maryland field hockey as it faces a tough schedule?
- What milestones has volleyball accomplished?
- Odds, spread, over/under, predictions for Friday night
Whose prediction will be closest to the final score?
This poll is closed
The Maryland field hockey has a tough schedule ahead of them. Maryland men’s soccer looks to continue the success at home. Maryland volleyball kicks off Big Ten play Wednesday.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.