It’s the 166th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and Maryland football is ranked for the first time since 2013 after its 63-20 blowout over then-No. 21 Syracuse. Now at No. 21 themselves, the Terps have their highest ranking since 2006.
Lila Bromberg, Cody Wilcox and I recapped Maryland football’s 63-20 win over the Orange, men’s soccer’s previous week, as well as both field hockey’s and volleyball’s weekend tournaments. And most importantly, we previewed Maryland football’s first road matchup of the season against Temple this weekend. Here we talked about:
- How did Maryland football get it done against Syracuse?
- Where do the Terps stack up in college football?
- How does Maryland men’s soccer bounce back after two straight losses?
- What does Maryland field hockey have to do rebound after its first loss of the season?
- Who has stood out from Maryland volleyball?
- What to expect from Maryland football’s game against Temple?
No. 21 Maryland travels to Philadelphia to take on Temple on Saturday. The Owls defeated the Maryland 35-14 last season in a game where the Terps didn’t have any offensive scores. The Terps will look to stay undefeated going into their bye week.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.