It’s the 179th episode of the Testudo Times Podcast and both Maryland men’s and women’s basketball have experienced losses on the road.
Then-No. 3 Maryland men’s basketball improved to 10-0 with a comeback win over Illinois Saturday night, thanks to heroics from Anthony Cowan Jr. The Terps then dropped one spot to No. 4 after falling to the unranked Nittany Lions, 76-69, in their first true road game of the season. They are now 10-1 overall and 1-1 in conference play with a tough nonconference opponent in No. 22 Seton Hall coming up.
Lila Bromberg, Cody Wilcox, and I talk about the performances of both basketball teams over the past week. We then preview the upcoming games.
Here we discuss:
- What led Maryland to come back from down 15 in the second half against Illinois?
- How great was that shot from Cowan?
- What did the Terps struggle with in State College?
- Should people be concerned over the loss?
- What is the outlook for the Big Ten?
- What led to Maryland women’s basketball’s loss to NC State?
- How will both teams respond after losing on the road?
Make sure to follow our Testudo Times Podcast Network Twitter account HERE for exclusive podcast content.
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here, Spotify here and MegaPhone here. If you’re into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that’s always a good thing.