Maryland football is back in College Park for the first time this month, hoping to get back above .500 against Indiana.
The Terps are coming off of a 40-14 loss to Purdue in West Lafayette, Indiana, where they were embarrassed by a team they were picked to beat. Now they enter Saturday’s matchup as underdogs to the Hoosiers.
With a tough schedule ahead, the hopes of a bowl game seem slim to none at this point for Maryland, but a win against Indiana could help soften the blow of the 2019 season.
As always, this is your space for thoughts, observations or whatever you would like to share, but be respectful.
Catch up before the game
- Maryland football vs Indiana preview
- Testudo Times Podcast: The crossover begins
- How to watch Maryland football vs Indiana
- Opponent film breakdown: A look at Indiana
- Maryland football to honor Bobby Ross and his 1984 team on Saturday
- Maryland football cornerback Tino Ellis out for season with upper body injury
- Maryland football’s DJ Turner to miss rest of 2019 season following DUI