The football season is well and truly underway, which means the Testudo Times Podcast is back to airing weekly episodes. We had plenty to talk about this week:
Ryan Connors and Thomas Kendziora joined me and we discussed these topics:
- Perry Hills didn't throw an interception! That's good. We looked at why and how Walt Bell's offense was tailored to Hills' strengths.
- All of the myriad of players used at RB and WR.
- How the defense didn't generate much pressure and didn't force any turnovers, but why that isn't all that concerning... yet.
- Will we see a dedicated package of plays for Tyrell Pigrome?
- How Maryland will fare against the FIU Panthers.
Enjoy the show!
You can find every episode of the Testudo Times Podcast on iTunes here and SoundCloud here. If you're into these things, rating and subscribing will help the podcast grow, and that's always a good thing.