Four-star The Sagemont School (Fla.) shooting guard Prince Ali decommitted from UConn.
Maryland held a football camp Sunday, with quite a few notable attendees:
- Three-star Massaponax (Va.) inside linebacker Gus Little, who picked up an offer from the Terps in the process.
- Three-star Greater Johnstown Senior (Penn.) cornerback Kareem Gibson
- Three-star Imhotep (Penn.) wide receiver D.J. Moore (per his Twitter)
- Boiling Springs (S.C.) tight end Collin Reed
- Three-star Potomac (Md.) defensive tackle Keiron Howard (per his Twitter)
- Three-star Wilson (D.C.) outside linebacker Kareem McDonald (per his Twitter)
- Hodgson (Del.) center Jake Jones (per his Twitter)
- Briar Woods (Va.) offensive lineman Chase Brown
- Westlake (Md.) athlete Malachi Washington
- Four-star Imhotep (Penn.) 2016 tight end Naseir Upshur, who picked up an offer while he was there.
- 2016 Friendship Collegiate (D.C.) lineman Taro Lipscomb
- Imhotep (Penn.) 2016 offensive guard John Carlo Valentine
- Thomas Stone (Md.) athlete Michael Dorsey
- Stafford Senior (Va.) 2016 offensive tackle Josh Ball, who picked up an offer while he was there.
Another new offer -- Potomac (Md.) athlete/running back Kesean Strong, who holds offers from Temple, Marshall and Toledo, among others. Strong is also a teammate of Howard's -- the defensive tackle mentioned above who is one of the top players in the state.
Thought Maryland was done with running backs after the commitment of Deltron Sands? Think again. They're still going after Oscar Smith (Va.) three-star running back Deshawn McClease, who told Cardinal Sports Zone the Terps join Louisville, Virginia Tech and Indiana as the schools in his top four.
New Maryland commit Ellis McKennie finally recieved a rating from 247sports, and is now considered the 17th-best player in the state by the 247sports composite.
Four-star Canadian defensive tackle Neville Gallimore continues to blow up the camp circuit. Maryland was his first offer.
Neville Gallimore smokes this poor center. Canadian DT recruit. https://t.co/1ePySgw6Zc— SB Nation Recruiting (@SBNRecruiting) June 1, 2014
Keith Dudzinski visited three-star Seton Hall Prep (N.J.) offensive tackle Jared Southers.
Brian Stewart visited Florida prospects Maxwell Howell, Jashaun Seider and Desmond Cain. The Terps extended an offer to Howell, a defensive back who claims offers from Cincinnati, Indiana, Middle Tennessee State, Ohio and Purdue.
Three-star Stone Bridge (Va.) defensive tackle Aaron Crawford, who was previously set to announce in early August (with the Terps in contention), committed to North Carolina.
Four-star C.D. Hylton (Va.) offensive tackle Matthew Burrell visited Ohio State.
Noblesville (Ind.) offensive tackle Brandon Knight picked up an offer from Virginia Tech.
Four-star 2016 DeMatha (Md.) defensive end Shane Simmons picked up an offer from Virginia Tech.
2015 Big Board (Basketball):
- Allonzo Trier, five stars, Montrose Christian (Md.)
- Justin Robinson, three stars, St. James (Va.)
- Malik Ellison, unrated, Life Center Academy (Penn.)
- Marcus Sheffield, four stars, Chattahoochee (Ga.)
- Jordan Murphy, three stars, William J. Brennan (Texas)
- Mamadou Ndiaye, unrated, Oakland Mills (Md.)
- Carlton Bragg, five stars, Villa Angela-St. Joseph (Ohio)
- Esa Ahmad, four stars, Shaker Heights (Ohio)
- Sylvester Ogbonda, unrated, National Christian Academy (Md.)
- John Collins, unrated, Cardinal Newman (Fla.)
2015 Big Board (Football):
- Kai Locksley, four stars, Gilman (Md.)
- David Sills, three stars, Eastern Christian (Md.)
- Jonathan Giles, three stars, Elkins (Texas)
- Brandon Battle, three stars, North Point (Md.)
- Nick Marsilio, unrated, Bishop McDevitt (Penn.)
- David Pindell, unrated, Oakland Mills (Md.)
- Ryan Adzima, unrated, Wallington (N.J.)
- Deltron Sands, three stars, St. Thomas Aquinas (Fla.) -- committed 5/23/14
- Deshawn McClease, three stars, Oscar Smith (Va.)
- Jonathan Forrest, three stars, New Rochelle (N.Y.)
- AJ Turner, three stars, Centreville (Va.)
- Kesean Strong, unrated, Potomac (Md.)
- Irvin Charles, three stars, Paul VI (N.J.)
- JJ Arcega-Whiteside, three stars, Dorman (S.C.)
- D.J. Moore, three stars, Imhotep Institute (Penn.)
- Scott Washington, three stars, St. John's (D.C.)
- Kalif Jackson, three stars, Duncan U. Fletcher (Fla.)
- James Proche, three stars, Prime Prep Academy (Fla.)
- Jahrvis Davenport, three stars, Robinson (Fla.)
- David Gardner, unrated, Atlantic Coast (Fla.)
- Kelvin McKnight, unrated, Manatee (Fla.)
- Devin Phelps, unrated, St. Frances Academy (Md.)
- Elisha Sewell, unrated, Middletown (Del.)
- Freddie Simmons, unrated, Bethlehem Catholic (Penn.)
- Chris Cunningham, three stars, Atlantic Coast (Fla.)
- Chris Garrison, three stars, Lawrence Academy (Mass.)
- Trevor Brown, unrated, Wise (Md.)
- DeAndre Kelly, unrated, DeMatha (Md.)
- Matthew Burrell, four stars, C.D. Hylton (Va.)
- Isaiah Prince, four stars, Eleanor Roosevelt (Md.)
- Tyler Higby, three stars, The Kinkaid School (Texas)
- Mirko Jurkovic, three stars, IMG Academy (Fla.)
- Tony Pilato, three stars, Hempfield Area (Penn.)
- Blake Camper, unrated, Frank W. Cox (Va.)
- Will McClain, unrated, Middletown (Md.)
- E.J. Donahue, four stars, Linganore (Md.) -- committed 10/26/13
- Ellis McKennie, three stars, McDonogh (Md.) -- committed 5/28/14
- Quarvez Boulware, four stars, Friendship Academy (D.C.)
- Tommy Hatton, three stars, St. Joseph Regional (N.J.)
- Larry Jefferson, three stars, Itawamba CC (Miss.)
- Ulric Jones, three stars, Butler CC (Kan.)
- Jamie Gordinier, three stars, Red Bank Catholic (N.J.)
- Micah Dew-Treadway, three stars, Bolingbrook (Ill.)
- Amir Ealey, three stars, Coatesville Area (Penn.)
- Eric Assoua, three stars, St. John's (D.C.)
- Jake Pickard, three stars, Millburn (N.J.)
- Mbi Tanyi, unrated, Bush (Texas)
- Austrian Robinson, unrated, Trinity-Pawling (N.Y.)
- Cody Banks, unrated, Douglas S. Freeman (Va.)
- Neville Gallimore, four stars, Canada Prep Football Academy (Ont.)
- Deonte Reynolds, three stars, Contra Costa College (Calif.)
- Anthony Fotu, three stars, Laney College (Calif.)
- David Ryslik, three stars, Peddie School (N.J.)
- Wesley Annan, unrated, Lake Forest Academy (Ill.)
- Clay Kemp, unrated, St. John Vianney Regional (N.J.)
- Jamal Milan, unrated, Raby (Ill.)
- Tremaine Edmunds, three stars, Dan River (Va.)
- Joe Giles-Harris, three stars, St. Joseph Regional (N.J.)
- Kareem McDonald, three stars, Wilson (D.C.)
- Brett Zanotto, unrated, Franklin Regional (Penn.)
- Tyler Green, four stars, DeMatha (Md.)
- Ashton White, three stars, Bishop McNamara (Md.)
- Kareem Ali, three stars, Timber Creek (N.J.)
- Dionte Austin, three stars, Calvert Hall College (Md.)
- Darnell Savage, three stars, Caravel Academy (Del.)
- Will Lockett, three stars, Manvel (Texas)
- Kareem Gibson, three stars, Greater Johnstown (Penn.)
- Chris Barr, three stars, Trinity Christian Academy (Fla.)
- Juwuan Briscoe, unrated, Thomas Stone (Md.)
- Domenique Williams, unrated, West Mecklenburg (N.C.)
- Kobe Marfo, unrated, Hayfield (Va.)
- JaTwan Jones, unrated, Meade Senior (Md.)
- John Robinson, unrated, Dwight Morrow (N.J.)