Maryland plays Pittsburgh tonight (hooray, short turnarounds in basketball season), and the Terps have a tough conference test ahead of them after two games against two pretty dismal ACC opponents. Maryland will be hard-pressed to come out of Pennsylvania with a victory, and we'll see how the Panthers adjust to ACC play for the first time in school history. Pitt is 13-1, but a weak schedule leaves them out of the Top 25 Polls. Maryland struggled in non-conference play, but since regaining Seth Allen have looked like a completely different team.
Here's some pre-game reading:
- Our viewing guide, with how to watch the game and stream it
- The lineup for the game, which includes Roddy Peters and Shaq Cleare
- FlaTerp's great preview for the game, in which he predicts a Terrapin upset victory
- Three things we learned from the Georgia Tech win
- Video highlights of the Georgia Tech account
- Video of Dez Wells's ferocious slam dunk
>Let's hear your predictions in the comments.