Maryland will take to the road for the second time in conference play, facing a Pitt team who is 13-1 and coming off a 12 point win over NC State. This would be a huge road win for the Terrapins, who have faltered in marquee opportunities so far this season.
Rankings and records: Pitt is 13-1 (1-0 ACC) and receiving votes in both polls (but shockingly isn't ranked), despite a 13-1 record and checking in as the 8th best team according to KenPom. Maryland is 10-5 with a 2-0 record in conference play. The Terps lead the all-time series 5-2.
Vegas: Pitt is a nine and a half-point favorite.
How to witness
Time & Location: 7 p.m. ET, Pittsburgh, PA
Radio: Terrapin Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst), Walt Williams (Sideline); Flagships - WJZ-FM (105.7) / WJZ-AM (1300) / ESPN 980 (D.C.) Sirius 134, XM 196
Online streaming: WatchESPN
- Maryland Minute 1.6.13 -- Golden not the guy at PSU, lineup set for Pitt
- Maryland-North Carolina women's basketball recap: Terps grab signature road win, 79-70
- Maryland-Pittsburgh preview: Terps get another shot at a statement win
- Three things we learned from Maryland's win over Georgia Tech
- Video: Highlights of Maryland's 77-61 win over Georgia Tech