Maryland women's basketball looks to pick up where the men's team left off, with a big ACC road game on the slate for the Terps. This will be the ACC opener for Maryland, who posted a 12-1 record in non-conference play and is considered a major contender for the conference title. One of their main competitors? North Carolina, who the Terps have the pleasure of playing Sunday afternoon. Unlike the men's team, Maryland's women's squad will not get an easy contest to start out their last run at ACC play.
Rankings and records: Maryland is ranked No. 8, while North Carolina is ranked No. 10. The Terps are 12-1 this season, while UNC is 11-2. The Terps have won five of the last seven matchups between the two schools.
How to witness
Time & Location: 3 p.m. ET, Chapel Hill, N.C.
Radio: 1300 AM (Baltimore) and 570 AM (Washington), as well as online at WMUCSports.
Online streaming: ESPN3
- Maryland-Georgia Tech recap: Terps show vast offensive improvement in second straight ACC win, 77-61
- Video: Highlights of Maryland's 77-61 win over Georgia Tech
- Video: Dez Wells slams down ferocious dunk against Georgia Tech
- Women's basketball preview: Terps ready for showdown with No. 10 UNC
- Testudo Times Staff Roundtable: A look back at 2013 and looking ahead to 2014