We'll be saying this a lot over the next few months, but this will be the last time Georgia Tech will be visiting College Park for the foreseeable future. I've always enjoyed playing Tech in basketball. They've had some good teams over the years and when I think of them, I still remember the nine-team ACC that was by far my favorite.
Here's a little background reading for you to enjoy prior to tip off:
- Our handy-dandy viewing guide for today's game
- Our preview of Maryland-Georgia Tech
- Our interview with SB Nation Georgia Tech blog From the Rumble Seat
- FTRS's Q&A with us
- Three things we learned from Maryland's win over N.C. Central
- Dave's interview with Matt Holmes of 92.9 The Game in Atlanta
So lets get down to some predictions, shall we?
Who is today's leading scorer for Maryland?
What will Georgia Tech's center, Daniel Miller, final stat line be?
Does Nick Faust have another great game?
Will Shaq Cleare play well after coming off the bench the last two games?
Final score? Does Maryland move to 2-0 in ACC play?