Terps look to improve to 6-3 as they take on George Washington in what will likely be their last time participating in the BB&T Classic.
Rankings and records: Neither team is ranked, but GW is receiving votes in both major polls. Kenpom has Maryland at 46 and George Washington at 69. The Colonials are 7-1 with wins over Creighton and Miami.
Vegas: Maryland is a 3-point favorite. Kenpom also predicts a 3-point Maryland win and gives the Terps a 60% chance of victory.
Previous meetings: Maryland is 5-4 against GW.
The game is on a neutral court, but Maryland should be the home team, so they'll probably have on their standard home whites.
How to witness
Time & Location: 3:30 PM, Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
TV: MASN - Jim Hunter (Play-by-Play), John Feinstein (Analyst), Byron Kerr (Sideline)
Radio:Radio: Terrapin Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst), Walt Williams (Sideline); Flagships - WJZ-FM (105.7) / WJZ-AM (1300) / ESPN 980 (D.C.), Sirius/XM Channel 85
Online streaming: None that we're aware of.
- Maryland Stock Report: Football regular season is over, basketball faces biggest test
- Maryland-Ohio State Preview: Terps Look for Signature Win Against #3 Buckeyes
- A Q&A with Ohio State blog Land-Grant Holy Land
- Ranking the ACC: Regular season wrap-up
- Maryland bowl projections 2013: Where will the Terps play? Looking at the available options and possible opponents