Terps look to improve to 6-2 as they take on Ohio State in their last ACC-B1G Challenge as a member of the ACC.
Rankings and records: Ohio State is ranked 3rd/5th in the two major polls. Kenpom has them as the 2nd best team in the country. Ohio State is 6-0 so far this season. Maryland is 10-4 in the challenge and the Buckeyes are 6-6.
Vegas: Ohio State opened as a ten point favorite but the line has moved to 10.5 over the last day.
Previous meetings: Maryland and Ohio State have met five times, with the Buckeyes holding a 3-2 edge in the series. This is the first time the teams have met since 1985.
I'm thinking because the game is on ESPN, against future conference foe Ohio State, that Maryland wears the black road pride jersey. Or maybe they'll bust out a red version of the pride uni, ala football this year against West Virginia?
However, I wouldn't be opposed to these: pic.twitter.com/V7735AzC5o— Terrapin BB Uniforms (@UMd_Uniforms) December 3, 2013
How to witness
Time & Location: 7:00 PM, Value City Arena, Columbus, OH
TV: ESPN - Dave O'Brien (Play-by-play), Bob Knight (Analyst)
Radio: Terrapin Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst); WJZ-FM (105.7)/WJZ-AM (1300)/ESPN980 (D.C.); Sirius/XM Channel 91
Online streaming: The game should be available on WatchESPN.
- Maryland Stock Report: Football regular season is over, basketball faces biggest test
- Maryland-Ohio State Preview: Terps Look for Signature Win Against #3 Buckeyes
- A Q&A with Ohio State blog Land-Grant Holy Land
- Ranking the ACC: Regular season wrap-up
- Maryland bowl projections 2013: Where will the Terps play? Looking at the available options and possible opponents