We all know about the five Terps drafted this past weekend (a Ralph Friegen era high), but there has also been a number players picked up as undrafted free agents over the last couple days. Below is the updated list...
- Isaiah Williams (WR)- Baltimore Ravens
- Scott Burley (OL)- Washington Redskins
- Edwin Williams (OL)- Washington Redskins
- Jeremy Navarre (DE)- Jacksonville Jaguars
- David Philistin (LB)- Seattle Seahawks
- Trey Covington (LB)- New York Jets
- Chase Bullock (LB)- Arizona Cardinals
- Dean Muhtadi (DE)- Green Bay Packers (Tryout)
- Dane Randolph (DT)- Green Bay Packers (Tryout)
Who do you guys think has the best chance to make an impact in the league? I'll go with Isaiah Williams simply because he's a Raven but you could make an argument for a couple of guys on this list. Lets hear it.